Ruby O. Fee Infos
Ruby O Fee is the new official girlfriend of German actor Matthias Schweighöfer (January 2019). Find out more about one of the most talented young German actresses through the following facts:
- Ruby O. Fee was born on February 7 1996 in San José, Costa Rica. Her mother is German, her biological father British and her stepfather French. Her parents seperated when she was one year old. She speaks fluent German, Portuguese, English and understands French and Spanish. Ruby O. Fee spent her childhood in 34 different countries (Berliner Kurier) but mainly in Brasil. At the age of 12, she and her family moved back to Germany. She is living in Berlin.
- Starting acting at the age of 12 by doing stand-up comedy and got her first role in the movie Womb at the age of 14. Back then her mother, who is a fashion entrepeneur, had many friends who were working in the film industry. The German actress Anna Fischer finally inspired Ruby O. Fee to also pursue a career in movies.
- The O. is part of her real name, but she doesnt want to reveal the full meaning (Morgenpost)
- Once, she met French actress Audrey Tautou in the toilet during an event.
- For every role, Ruby O. Fee choses a new scent. She especially likes the scent of vanilla.
- Appears very shy in interviews which many people in Germany confound with stupidity. According to Ruby, she is not talking a lot in private life.
- In January 2019, Matthias Schweighöfer (one of the top German actors) commented one of Rubys instagram posts with “But love you the most”. At that time, he also officially announced his separation from longtime girlfriend and mother of his two kids, Ani Schromm. It was an ongoing rumor several months before the public declaration of love, that Matthias Schweighöfer and Ruby O. Fee are a couple.
Ruby O. Fee movies: Polar (2019), Zazy (2016), Bibi und Tin voll verhext (2014), Womb (2010).