Sarina Nowak Facts
Sarina Nowak is one of the most famous plus size models from Germany. Initially, she started as a “skinny model” until she finally found the way to her “real” self (confidence). Find out more about her through the following facts:
- Sarina Nowak was born on December 3, 1995, in Gerdau, Germany. Her dad is a store manager in wholesale, her mother a dental skilled employee. They separated when she was eight years old. She has two siblings: a younger sister called Miora and an elder brother.
- Sarina Nowak took part at the fourth season of Germanys Next Topmodel by Heidi Klum (GNTM) in 2009. It was a friends idea to apply there. The model went to the open casting in Dusseldorf and finally reached the sixth place of the complete season. During the complete show, Sarina was famous for being a cute and shy girl, but also for her beautiful face.
- According to her autobiographical book Curvy (2018), she started her first diet at the age of 13 which ended up in anorexia and later on also in bulimia. Even when she tried to lose weight for a “normal” modeling career right after GNTM, she used to keep her naturally wide hips.
- Her grandmother Elisabeth was the most important contact person in her life. She helped to raise her.
- When she was very young, Sarina wanted to do something with animals and had the wish to become a marine biologist.
- Modeled for Khloe Kardashians jeans label Good American.
- Sarina Nowak met her boyfriend Lewis in a mobile shop in Santa Monica. They moved in together two months after they first met.
- According to her autobiography, she fell sick due to her strict dieting. After this incident, she started gaining weight and decided to become a curvy model in 2017.
- Took part at the show Dancing on Ice in Germany.
- Her height is 5’9″.