Who is Shirin David? | Famous German Influencers
Shirin David is a famous German influencers and former judge of Deutschland sucht den Superstar ( = German Idol) with a huge fanbase in the young generation. Her phenomenal rise among Germany’s influencers is almost unique so far. One of the main reasons for that: her exceptional style and appearance. Find out more about Shirin David through the following facts:
Shirin David Facts
- Shirin David was born on April 11, 1995. Her full name is Barbara Shirin Davidavicius.
- Shirin’s father is from Iran and her mother from Lithuania.
- Has a younger sister called Pati, who is also running a successful YouTube channel.
- Believes in horoscopes.
- Almost always spent her summer holidays as a child in her mothers homecountry Lithuania.
- Loves classic music. Her favourite play is The Bat from Johann Sebastian Strauss.
- Started playing piano at the age of five. She also attended violin, saxophone, flute and oboe classes.
- Was living in a shared flat with another famous German influencer called Melina Sophie.
- Shirin and Chris from BullshitTV were dating until he official announced their break up in April 2015. Only a short time later, he deleted the tweet.
- Her fans are called Shirizzles.
- Left school with the highest qualification Abitur. Throughout her schooltime, she had to repeat two classes.
- Became famous through Simon Desue, one of the most famous German youtubers, who is now living in the US.
- Was announced as a judge for the new season Deutschland sucht den Superstar ( = Germany Idol) in October 2016.
- Shirin David is also well-known for her plastic surgeries. In November 2018, she releaved in a video that it cost her around 75000 euros to look like this including a boob job, a nose job and veneers.
- On January 5 2019, she released the teaser of her first single “Orbit” for which fans were waiting eagerly.
Shirin Davids instagram name is: @shirindavid